- Aaron Muller, PresidentAaron founded Mr. Pressure Wash in 2007 because he saw that other pressure washing companies damaged the environment by generating pollutants that flowed into the groundwater. Aaron helped develop innovative, proprietary equipment that recaptures and recycles water after a pressure washing job is done. Many industrial sites are permeated with oil, gasoline, heavy metals, and other waste. MPW’s mandate is to get these out safely. Aaron sees green business as a calling. An entrepreneur since high school, he zealously merges the practical and idealistic at MPW.
- Mayumi Muller, Vice President of Business Development 206.250.5528
email@example.comMayumi seeks out potential customers for MPW and educates them about the unique methods and the results they can expect from our services. She focuses on business owners who are concerned about the environment and introduces them to MPW’s eco-friendly techniques and equipment. Formerly an business development rep. with Sherwin-Williams, a Fortune 500 company, Mayumi joined MPW because she believes in its community-focused, green mission. She enjoys meeting new customers and sharing with them the mechanics and benefits of our proprietary water recapture system. Mayumi believes that small, conscientious businesses can make a big impact in the community and is proud to be part of MPW.
- Gary Oswold, Operations Manager (Truck Washing Division)
firstname.lastname@example.orgGary joined us at MPW in 2008. He left an 18-year position to join the team because he believes in the company’s eco-friendly mission. “I call it next generation washing,” he said of the recapture and recycle systems. “I think what we do is pretty cool.” Gary ensures that operations run smoothly and that each job strictly complies with best practices. He deals with customer service, schedules jobs, and oversees operations both at the office and at job sites. A Seattle native, Gary has been involved with the truck washing industry since he helped his father in high school.
- Darren Sell, Wastewater & Quality ComplianceDarren is our designated Waste Water Compliance officer and has worked for MTW since 2010. He drives around to job sites and makes sure our crews are properly capturing the water per our company policies and environmental regulations. At the same time, he does spot checks on wash jobs to help us maintain a high-quality product for our clients. Educated at Highline Community College and South Seattle Community College.
Try our green pressure washing today!
Get In Touch
- 27606 16th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Main Office: (253) 852-4608
Fax: (206) 260-0101