- Aaron Muller, President Aaron founded Mr. Pressure Wash in 2007 because he saw that other pressure washing companies damaged the environment by generating pollutants that flowed into the groundwater. Aaron helped develop innovative, proprietary equipment that recaptures and recycles water after a pressure washing job is done. Many industrial sites are permeated with oil, gasoline, heavy metals, and other waste. MPW’s mandate is to get these out safely. Aaron sees green business as a calling. An entrepreneur since high school, he zealously merges the practical and idealistic at MPW.
- Mayumi Muller, Vice President of Business Development 206.250.5528
firstname.lastname@example.org Mayumi seeks out potential customers for MPW and educates them about the unique methods and the results they can expect from our services. She focuses on business owners who are concerned about the environment and introduces them to MPW’s eco-friendly techniques and equipment. Formerly an business development rep. with Sherwin-Williams, a Fortune 500 company, Mayumi joined MPW because she believes in its community-focused, green mission. She enjoys meeting new customers and sharing with them the mechanics and benefits of our proprietary water recapture system. Mayumi believes that small, conscientious businesses can make a big impact in the community and is proud to be part of MPW.
- Gary Oswold, Operations Manager (Truck Washing Division)
email@example.com Gary joined us at MPW in 2008. He left an 18-year position to join the team because he believes in the company’s eco-friendly mission. “I call it next generation washing,” he said of the recapture and recycle systems. “I think what we do is pretty cool.” Gary ensures that operations run smoothly and that each job strictly complies with best practices. He deals with customer service, schedules jobs, and oversees operations both at the office and at job sites. A Seattle native, Gary has been involved with the truck washing industry since he helped his father in high school.
- Ashley Lawson, Operations Manager (Pressure Washing Division)
Ashley joined Mr. PressureWash in 2018 after years of experience in project management and customer service in the construction industry. As the operations manager, Ashley is responsible for scheduling jobs, walking through job sites, and ensuring that the pressure washing job is done right every time. Ashley loves the team atmosphere and the crew at Mr. PressureWash. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her two kids, going on walks, and playing in the woods.
- Kelli Young, Customer Service
Kelli joined Mr. PressureWash in 2017 after many years of working in the medical field. Kelli is essential to making the company operations run smoothly, having duties that include billing, customer service, assisting new customers, HR, and payroll. Kelli loves the people who works with, the way the company is run, the openness of the employees, and being able to have input over how the company is run. In her spare time, Kelli enjoys making jewelry and staying physically fit.
- Brittany Eisenhut, Accounting
Brittany joined Mr. PressureWash in 2018 after 13 years of experience in bookkeeping. She loves the team environment and the ability to count on her peers. Brittany’s role is crucial to making sure the accounting side of the company stays in excellent shape. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her son and dog.
Try our green pressure washing today!
Get In Touch
- 27606 16th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Main Office: (253) 852-4608
Fax: (206) 260-0101